honest life advice: part one
- look around you. if anyone in your inner circle is still doing drugs and pretending they are “cool” and not for good reasons like getting on an airplane or to cure their cancer then get them outta your life
- when your friends ask you to go somewhere that involves you putting your face in the sun and getting freckles, what they are really asking you to do is to get AGE SPOTS and look older than them. sunscreen guys. always.
- when a dude you barely know asks you to send nude photos to them on snapchat, just remember SCREENGRAB. see also: when you get famous everyone will see you naked, so don’t.
- don’t cut your own bangs. don’t do it. even if you are really crafty.
- whenever you want to buy something and you don’t have the money for it, remember -18% interest on shoes from ALDO that are probably worth .12 in china where they were made. not worth it.
- if you cannot afford a chanel jacket just buy a chanel pin and wear it on the jacket (miley cyrus told me this and I trust miley cyrus)
- you gotta look close to see if you have a mustache, and chances are you do so make sure to take care of that ladies!
- it’s always better to say nothing then always be talking and saying lame stuff. save all your words until something really epic comes out.
- the world isn’t fair so stop using that as excuse as to why you are so upset. WHYYY MEEEEEEEE?
- when you think you are working hard at something, work about 75% harder and then that will be almost good enough.
- please stop making Instagram accounts for your dog and then speaking in your dog’s voice. this is why you are single. just talk in your dogs voice on your own instagram page and OWN that crazy, girl!
- if you auto link your instagram and your twitter to your facebook page but also link your instagram to your twitter, everyone is seeing the picture of you that no one really cared about to begin with TWICE, this is why you have 6 followers. Don’t be lazy. Post it all for real.
- when you say you have a blog but the only person who reads your blog is you and your mom, you don’t have a blog you have a mom. not everyone needs to have a blog. except me, and lauren conrad.
- the dollar store is heaven, and never be too embarrassed to go in there. use all those dollars you save on toilet paper, envelopes, dish soap and wrapping paper to buy some fierce shoes. (and then WEAR those firece shoes to the dollar store!)
- if you are seriously waiting the “appropriate” time before texting someone back, UGH WHY?????? life is confusing enough without this stupid game of text back times! Just text back, or better yet, just be so busy that you are not on your damn phone every 5 seconds.
- never be embarrassed of your selfies. only be embarrassed of the fact that gwen stefani also does selfies and she’s hotter AND cooler than you.
just a few things to keep you on track this month, more in march!
ps. Make sure to follow me on my socails!